This is a constantly updated list of contact information for social media apps, gaming networks, and related companies – so you know where to get help for bullying, harassment, threats, and other forms of misuse.
Feel free to share it widely, as many targets do not know where to turn.
Please email us if you would like to suggest any additions or corrections to the information below so that we can keep it current for those who need it. Also, always remember that you can text START to 741741 to chat 24/7 with a live, trained counselor at Crisis Text Line.
Finally, we love this list of Mental Health Providers, Resources, and Help Lines worldwide. Please check it out, find your country by scrolling down, and contact any of these organizations for specific help. Your well-being is everything – please take care of yourself in intentional ways!
Activision (makers of Call of Duty, Destiny, and other popular games)
To report a player online, contact on Twitter or email.
- URL of form to fill out: https://afterschoolapp.com/contact/
- Report Abuse email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Report Abuse: email@example.com
- To Block a community member: View their profile and click on the “Block” link at the bottom of that page.
- Report Abuse and/or Get Help: https://sbiaj.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
- Report within Game: Click on the Jammer’s animal name to bring up their player card, and then click on the button with the badge on it while also selecting a reason for your report from the list. A moderator will then take action.
- Block a Jammer: Click on the Jammer’s animal name to bring up their player card, and then click on the button with the red circle on it to block them. At this point, you will no longer be able to see anything they see in Chat.
Anthem (Electronic Arts)
- Report concerns or harassment: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/ (make sure to provide the username of the abusive player(s), why the content was abusive, when it was posted, and anything else you believe will be helpful to proof a Terms of Service violation)
- URL of form to fill out: http://about.ask.fm/contact-us/
- Report Abuse email: Support@ask.fm
- Law enforcement: http://safety.ask.fm/ask-fm-guide-for-law-enforcement-requests
- Report Abuse: https://badoo.com/feedback/
- Report User by clicking on his/her Profile and Selecting the “Report User” icon.
BadAssArmy (non-consensual image sharing, revenge porn, sextortion issues)
- Get Help: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bethesda Networks (makers of Doom, Fallout, Elder Scrolls, Quake, Wolfenstein, Dishonored)
To submit a ticket related to abuse: http://help.bethesda.net/ – choose your game and follow the promptings
- URL of form to fill out: https://support.discoverbing.com/eform.aspx?productKey=bingsearchabuse&ct=eformts
Blizzard Entertainment (makers of Overwatch, Starcraft, Diablo, World of Warcraft)
- For hacks and scams: https://us.blizzard.com/en-us/submit/hacks.html
- Report Abuse for specific Blizzard games: https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/99516
- URL of form to fill out: https://bumble.com/en/help/how-can-i-report-someone#contact-us
- phone: 800-201-4099
- URL of form to fill out: https://www.centurylink.com/static/Pages/Support/ContactUs/escalationForm.html
Clash of Clans
- Report Abuse: email@example.com
- General Support/Help: https://supercell.com/en/contact-us/
Club Penguin Island
- Report Abuse: https://help.disney.com/articles/en_US/FAQ/CPI-How-do-I-report-another-player?section=clubpenguinisland
- Report individual player: Tap on the Penguin to bring up their Player Card, then select the button with the three dots […] and then choose Report while specifying the reason (Inappropriate chat, Revealing personal info, Asking for personal info, Disrespecting others, or Inappropriate penguin name)
- phone: 888-565-4329 (Customer Security Assurance Department)
- Report child pornography: CPReports@comcast.net
- Report cyberbullying: Copy and paste any evidence into an email and send to: firstname.lastname@example.org including the words “Harassment Investigation” in the subject line.
- email: email@example.com
- If your phone number is posted: https://www.craigslist.org/contact?step=form&reqType=abuse-911_phone
- If your address is posted: https://www.craigslist.org/contact?step=form&reqType=abuse-911_addr
- If other personal information is posted: https://www.craigslist.org/contact?step=form&reqType=abuse-911_other
- General Abuse: https://www.craigslist.org/about/help/abuse
- Report Abuse email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Crash Override Network (non-consensual image sharing, revenge porn, sextortion issues)
- Get Help email: email@example.com
Crisis Text Line
- text START to 741741 to immediately be connected to a trained counselor
Cyber Civil Rights Initiative(non-consensual image sharing, revenge porn, sextortion issues)
- URL of form to fill out: https://www.cybercivilrights.org/victim-intake-form
- Report Abuse: http://help.deviantart.com/contact
Discord (voice- and text-chat app for gamers)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Down to Lunch
- Report Abuse: email@example.com
- phone: 888-327-8454
- URL of general support: http://support.earthlink.net/articles/policy-procedures/how-to-report-fraud-junk-and-spam-emails.php
- email address to report fraud: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The best way to report abusive content on Facebook is by using the Report link that appears near the content itself. Visit https://www.facebook.com/report for directions, complete with graphics, showing you how to report different types of abusive content (timelines, ads, events, groups, messages, pages, photos, videos, posts, etc).
- URL of form to fill out: https://www.facebook.com/help/contact/274459462613911
- Law enforcement: https://www.facebook.com/safety/groups/law/guidelines/
- Report abusive behavior: https://fortnitehelp.epicgames.com/customer/portal/emails/new?b_id=9729&q=email+report
- Report Abuse: http://support.foursquare.com/anonymous_requests/new
- (Select “I want to Report a Violation” and Fill out Form)
- Law enforcement: http://support.foursquare.com/attachments/token/i3zateimclhxngy/?name=4sq+Law+Enforcement+Requests.pdf
URL of form to fill out: http://support.google.com/bin/static.py?hl=en&ts=1114905&page=ts.cs
- USA Toll Free phone: 1-877-355-5787
- Worldwide Toll Free phone: 1-404-978-9282
- Additional Phone: 650-253-0000
- Report Abuse: https://help.groupme.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
- Block a User: https://help.groupme.com/hc/en-us/articles/217104727-How-do-I-block-or-unblock-a-GroupMe-user-
- Remove Someone from a Group: https://help.groupme.com/hc/en-us/articles/217104847-How-do-I-remove-someone-from-a-group-in-GroupMe-
iHeartMob (non-consensual image sharing, revenge porn, sextortion issues)
- Sign up to get support: https://iheartmob.org/sign_up
IMO (video call and chat service)
- For privacy concerns and to report abuse email: email@example.com.
Hinge (dating app)
- Email to report abuse: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web form to fill out: https://hingeapp.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
- Report Abuse: email@example.com
- How to Address Abuse: http://help.instagram.com/527320407282978
- Reporting abuse: http://help.instagram.com/165828726894770
- Abuse form to fill out: http://help.instagram.com/contact/584460464982589
- Blocking abusers: http://help.instagram.com/426700567389543
- Law enforcement: https://help.instagram.com/494561080557017
- App has been pulled from the Appstore and the website is down.
- There is no current information about the status of the company.
- Report Abuse email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Privacy, Spam, Malicious Violations email: email@example.com
- To Report a User: Navigate to the “Bio” section of your account and Click on “Report User” at the bottom of the “Bio” section.
- Abuse information: https://kikinteractive.zendesk.com/entries/23518788-I-m-being-harassed-on-Kik-What-can-I-do–
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mailing address: 420 Weber St North, Suite I, Waterloo, ON, N2L 4E7, CANADA
- Blocking abusers: https://kikinteractive.zendesk.com/entries/23510736-How-do-I-block-someone–
League of Legends
- Report Abuse: email@example.com
- How and Why to Report: https://support.leagueoflegends.com/entries/21739510-Reporting-a-Player
- Web form to fill out: https://www.lego.com/en-us/service/contactus
- Report Abuse: Open the post you want to report, tap the Flag in the upper right corner, and then provide details before choosing ‘Report’
- Unfollow a Group: Select the Lego head icon to go to the ‘Following’ page, and then in the list of groups you are ‘Following’ tap the green check to unfollow.
- Report abuse: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Report Abuse email: email@example.com
- Form to report abuse: https://www.liveraise.com/desktop/contact-us
- Report Abuse: firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject Line: ATTENTION: INAPPROPRIATE BEHAVIOR
- Report Abuse or Remove Content: email@example.com
- Flag Problematic Content: Hold down your finger on the video you want to flag, and choose “Report Problem” from the menu that pops up. Here, you can fill out an email form to make your report.
- Report Abuse: http://www.meetme.com/?mysession=bGlzdGluZ19ib2d1cw
- Report Abuse: firstname.lastname@example.org
Microsoft Office 365 (Teams (video conferencing), OneDrive, Outlook, etc.)
- Submit Abuse Report: https://portal.msrc.microsoft.com/en-us/engage/cars
- Submit Malware: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/wdsi/filesubmission/
- Report Fraud or Related Issues: email@example.com
- Report Unsafe Sites or URLs: https://www.microsoft.com/wdsi/support/report-unsafe-site
- Report abuse: https://minecraft.net/en-us/help/
- Official Mindcraft Community Realm (addresses griefing and harassment): https://feedback.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/360004822172-Official-Minecraft-Community-Realm
- Click the vertical ellipsis below the video and click “Report Abuse”
- In the Report Channel window select an abuse category.
- Provide more info in the “Reason” text box.
- Finally click the “Send Report” button to send.
- Report Abuse email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Report Abuse: https://monkey.cool/contact?asiuyqyiqwyr
- Report Abuse: Click the M or Report button on any screen to send the content to a Moderator for review.
- Contact form for further help: http://www.moshimonsters.com/contact
MSN (Hotmail, Skype, Passport, XBox, etc.)
Report concern: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/security/cc165610.aspx
Law enforcement: http://info.publicintelligence.net/MSN-Compliance.pdf
MyLol (Teen Dating App)
- Report Abuse: https://www.mylol.com/contact.asp
- Community guidelines: https://www.peeks.social/community-guidelines/
- General Contact Form: https://www.peeks.social/contact/
- Report Abuse: email@example.com
- To Report any abusive comments or content, send a screenshot to firstname.lastname@example.org
- General help inquiries: email@example.com
- To Block: Tap the user you would like to block, view their Profile and select the Gear icon, and then select ‘Block User’
- To Report a Pin/Pinner: https://help.pinterest.com/en/contact
PUBG Corporation (BlueHole) (Maker of PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds)
- Report Abuse: https://support.playbattlegrounds.com/hc/en-us
- phone: 800-345-SONY
- Blocking, Reporting, and Sending Reports: https://www.playstation.com/en-gb/get-help/help-library/my-account/parental-controls/how-to-file-a-complaint-against-another-playstation-network-user/
- Report Abuse or Spam: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/pogo/pogo/how-do-i-report-abuse-or-terms-of-service-violations-on-pogo/
Pokémon GO (Niantic Labs)
- Report Abuse: https://support.pokemongo.nianticlabs.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=319948
- Report Abuse Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Report Abuse through Twitter: @nianticlabs
- URL of form to fill out (for players): http://www.poptropica.com/contact/contact-players.html
- URL of form to fill out (for parents): http://www.poptropica.com/contact/contact-parents.html
- Report abuse: email@example.com
- Report Abuse: firstname.lastname@example.org
Qwest (Now part of CenturyLink)
- Email: email@example.com
- The report button, shown on all links and comments provides a way for you to report abusive content to the moderators.
- Utilize the “Report Abuse” buttons located throughout the site. These Report Abuse buttons send a report directly to the moderators.
- Reporting abuse: Click “Menu” then click “Report Abuse”, fill out form accordingly.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Second Life (Linden Labs)
- To file a report of abuse: https://community.secondlife.com/knowledgebase/english/filing-an-abuse-report-r25/
- Report/block a contact in Skype (Windows): https://support.skype.com/en/faq/FA10488/how-do-i-block-or-report-a-contact-in-skype-for-windows-desktop
- Report/block a contact in Skype (Apple): https://support.skype.com/en/faq/FA10870/how-do-i-manage-my-contacts-in-skype-for-mac-os-x#6
- URL of form to fill out: https://support.skype.com/en/faq/FA1170/how-can-i-contact-skype-customer-service?intcmp=SN-Mods
- Report Inappropriate Content: https://support.snapchat.com/co/inappropriate
- Report Harassment: https://support.snapchat.com/co/harassment
- Report Hacked Account: https://support.snapchat.com/co/hacked-account
- Report Spam: https://support.snapchat.com/co/spam
- Report Other Abuse or Safety Issue: https://support.snapchat.com/co/other-abuse
- Law enforcement: https://www.snapchat.com/lawenforcement
- phone: (833) 267-6094
- Email: email@example.com
- URL of form to fill out: http://www.spillit.me/support
Sprint and BoostMobile
- phone: 888-211-4727
- Email to report security issues: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email to forward abuse: email@example.com
- URL to report child exploitation: https://sprint.net/index.php?p=support_ce_request
- URL to report a security violation: https://www.sprint.net/index.php?p=support_report_scan
Spot a Friend
- Web form to fill out: http://support-en.spotafriend.co/support/tickets/new
Steam (gaming platform)
- Reporting abusive content: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=1476-HJCM-5616
Suicide Prevention Lifeline
- 1-800-273-8255 or Online Chat: http://www.suicidepreventionlifeline.org/GetHelp/LifelineChat.aspx
- phone: 800-866-2453 or 877-453-1304
- Report A Profile: Select the “Report Profile” button next to the profile photo of the user and fill out the information required.
- Block a User: Select “Block User” link to the left of users profile photo
- Report A Photograph: Click “Report Abuse” icon on the bottom of photograph in question.
- Report Message: Select “Report Abuse” link in the message bar
- Report Content Harmful to Minors: email firstname.lastname@example.org
tbh (this was purchased by Facebook and then shuttered)
- Report Abuse: email@example.com
- Report Abuse: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web Form to fill out:
- Moderation Guidelines: https://help.tellonym.me/hc/en-us/articles/360002838740-Moderation-Guidelines
- Moderation Guidelines: https://help.tellonym.me/hc/en-us/articles/360002838740-Moderation-Guidelines
- Report abusive behavior: http://help.textplus.com/customer/portal/articles/140059
- Block a user: http://help.textplus.com/customer/portal/articles/660831-ios—how-to-block-users
- Flag inappropriate pictures and content for review: http://help.textplus.com/customer/portal/articles/551189
- Contact Safety, Security, and Privacy team: email@example.com
- Community Guidelines: http://support.tiktok.com/knowledge-base/community-policy
- Report Abuse: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Other issues: email@example.com
- To Report inappropriate content within the platform, select ‘Share’ on the right side of the video and choose a reason for reporting before submitting.
- Report Abuse email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- phone: 678-439-8862
- URL for abuse help: http://www.tumblr.com/abuse
- URL to block a user: http://www.tumblr.com/docs/en/social#block
- Law enforcement: http://www.tumblr.com/docs/en/law_enforcement
- To contact Support and provide screenshots and evidence: https://help.twitch.tv/s/contactsupport?language=en_US
- To report a violation of their Rules of Conduct: https://help.twitch.tv/s/article/how-to-file-a-user-report?language=en_US
- To file a Whisper Report: http://help.twitch.tv/customer/portal/articles/2329782-how-to-file-a-whisper-report
- URL to report an abusive user: https://support.twitter.com/forms/abusiveuser
- URL to report self harm:https://support.twitter.com/forms/general?subtopic=self_harm
- URL to report account impersonation:https://support.twitter.com/forms/impersonation
- Address: Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94102
- Law enforcement: https://help.twitter.com/forms/lawenforcement
- phone: 800-922-0204
- Email: email@example.com
- Report a Video: Click on Flag icon on the bottom right of the video in question.
- Report a Spam: http://vimeo.com/forums/help/topic:68617
- Report User: https://vimeo.com/help/contact
- To Report Abuse: https://vine.co/contact (Choose Abuse and fill out form)
- Vine Support Form: https://support.twitter.com/forms/vine
- To Report a Post: Click on the bottom right side button (…) and Click “Report Post”
- To Report a Spam or Block User: Click on user’s name, then Click on the top right button (…), then click on “Report This Person” or “Report as Spam”
- phone: 1-888-322-1122
- URL of form to fill out: https://www.virginmobileusa.com/support
- Report Abuse: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Report cyberbullying, harassment, threats, or impersonation: Submit a ticket through http://www.wattpad.com/help/report.
- Report a Troll: www.wattpad.com/help
- Report phishing or spam: email@example.com
- To report something inappropriate in Kinz Chat, use the report tool (the tool like a shield).
- URL of form to fill out: http://support.ganzworld.com/webkinz-friends-cs-step-1/
- Report Abuse email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Report Abuse email: email@example.com
- To Report Abuse: http://whisper.sh/legal
- URL of form to fill out: http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/webform/
Without My Consent
- URL of form to fill out: http://www.withoutmyconsent.org/contact
Words With Friends
- Report Abuse Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (attach a screenshot of abuse)
World of Warcraft
- URL of form to fill out: https://us.battle.net/support/en/ticket/submit
- URL of abuse reporting information: http://www.xbox.com/en-US/live/abuse/
- URL to get assistance: http://help.yahoo.com/kb/index?page=content&id=SLN6657&actp=search&viewlocale=en_US&searchid=1385424599462&locale=en_US&y=PROD_GAMES
- URL of form to fill out: http://io.help.yahoo.com/contact/index?locale=en_US&y=PROD_ACCT&page=contact
- Customer Service phone: 866-562-7219 or 866-438-1582
- Law enforcement: https://www.eff.org/files/filenode/social_network/Yahoo_SN_LEG-DOJ.pdf
Yubo (formerly Yellow)
Yeti Campus Stories
- To Report Abuse: email@example.com
- To Report Abuse: Click on the comment and Press “Report” on the upper right hand corner.
- Send an email with a screenshot of the comment attached to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Flag User: clicking/tapping on the user’s name, navigating to the flag icon, and then choosing “Report.”
- Report a User: Find the “Report a User” option on the top right section of YouNow’s website. Note: that this feature does not appear on mobile.
- Contact: email@example.com
- URL of form to fill out to report abuse/cyberbullying: http://www.youtube.com/reportabuse
- Reporting content: http://support.google.com/youtube/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=2802027
- Report Abuse email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Zepeto (3D character creator)
- Web form to fill out: https://zepeto.me/voc/
Zoom (video conferencing)
- Report Abuse: email@example.com with the subject “Violation of Terms of Service” and describe the date of incident, meeting ID, attendee name, and types of violationReport Participant in Live Meeting: Hosts can click on “Security” and then “Report” before selecting the name of the participant they want to report and provide reasons, comments, screenshots, and more.
- Information on how to report abuse: http://company.zynga.com/security/frequently-asked-questions