To request a presentation, please fill out this form.
- Tue03Jan2023Thu05Jan2023Miami, FL
Presentations for students, educators, and parents on promoting the positive use of technology among youth.
- Wed11Jan2023San Mateo, CA
Presentation for San Mateo educators on cyberbullying and related online misuse.
- Tue24Jan2023Wed25Jan2023Orlando, FL
Presentations to parents and the community on promoting the positive use of technology and social media among youth.
- Thu02Feb2023Fri03Feb2023Miami, FL
Trainings for students, parents, and educators on reducing online abuse/misuse among students.
- Mon06Feb2023Vancouver, BC
Presenting on Cyberbullying and Youth Technology Misuse: The Role of Families and Communities
- Thu09Feb2023Fri10Feb2023Washington, DC
Presentations to students and parents on promoting the positive use of social media, gaming platforms, and related technology.
- Wed15Feb2023Orlando, FL
Keynote and breakout sessions for the Florida Association of District School Superintendents conference.
- Tue21Feb2023Palm Beach Gardens, FL
Presentations to students and parents to help encourage civility and digital citizenship.
- Wed15Mar2023Chippewa Falls, WI
Student assemblies for Chippewa Falls Middle School
- Thu16Mar2023San Mateo, CA
Training for parents/guardians in the Silicon Valley area on supporting their children as they navigate online worlds.
- Thu16Mar2023Fri17Mar2023Michicot, WI
Community event and student assemblies for the School District of Michicot.
- Tue21Mar2023Holcombe, WI
Community event and student assemblies for the Lake Holcombe School District.
- Thu23Mar2023Boston, MA
Keynote for the Online Harms Workgroup
- Thu23Mar2023Fri24Mar2023York, PA
Student assemblies for the York School of Technology.
- Tue04Apr2023Atlanta, GA
Presentations for students and parents on the appropriate use of social media and related technology.
- Wed05Apr2023Eau Claire, WI
Presentation for students involved in Youth Leadership Eau Claire.
- Thu13Apr2023Boca Raton, FL
Presentation on cyberbullying, mental health and well-being, and related concerns
- Fri28Apr2023Sat29Apr2023Chappaqua, NY
Presentations for students and parents on deterring teen technology misuse and abuse.
- Thu04May2023Fri05May2023Atlanta, GA
Sessions for students and parents on the appropriate use of social media and online platforms.
- Mon15May2023Cambridge, MA
With the Digital Wellness Lab at Harvard Medical School
- Wed17May2023Fri19May2023Cambridge, MA
- Mon22May2023New York, NY
"Leadership in the Digital World" Masterclass
- Tue06Jun2023Sat10Jun2023San José, Costa Rica
Presentation on Metaverse Harms
- Mon17Jul2023Washington, DC
- Wed02Aug2023Fri04Aug2023Cambridge, MA
Conference on social and emotional learning strategies to promote positive behaviors, reduce negative choices, and generally support K-12 students. Hosted at the Harvard School of Education.
- Mon07Aug2023Atlanta, GA
Event for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Division of Violence Prevention
- Tue22Aug2023Boston, MA
Training on how youth professionals can support youth online for the National Mentoring Resource Center
- Thu24Aug2023Sanford, FL
All-day summit for middle schoolers across Seminole County, FL focusing on peer relationships, technology use, and leadership
- Wed13Sep2023Richfield, MN
School event for students, staff, and parents at Academy of Holy Angels.
- Tue19Sep2023Turnwater, WA
Community presentation to school districts in Washington
- Thu28Sep2023Cambridge, MA
Presentation on "Social Media, Youth, and New Legislation: The Most Critical Components"
- Fri29Sep2023Chicago, IL
- Fri29Sep2023Milwaukee, WI
Lecture for health care providers at the Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin.
- Tue03Oct2023Natick, MA
Presentation for parents and guardians on supporting their children in their online activities and experiences.
- Wed04Oct2023Fri06Oct2023Miami, FL
Presentations for educators, parents, and students on the responsible use of social media, peer relationships, the metaverse, and more.
- Wed11Oct2023St. Charles, IL
Confronting Cyberbullying and Careless, Unwise Social Media Use in Tech-Savvy Kids
- Wed18Oct2023Glen Ellyn, IL
Presentation for parents and guardians on combatting technology misuse and abuse among students.
- Wed18Oct2023Washington, DC
Presentation entitled "What is Happening to Our Kids Online? Preventing Cyberbullying, Extremism, Radicalization, and Cyberhate" for the Office of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention.
- Wed18Oct2023Park Ridge, IL
School event for parents at Park Ridge-Niles School District 64.
- Wed25Oct2023Fri27Oct2023Chapel Hill, NC
Multiple presentations on addressing online abuse among youth.
- Fri27Oct2023Eau Claire, WI
- Tue31Oct2023Taipei City, Taiwan
Speaking on "The impact of Social Media on Children"
- Wed01Nov20238:30pm CTVirtual
Private event for parents in the Scottsdale Unified School District.
- Tue14Nov2023Glenwood, IL
Training for parents and guardians on promoting the safe and responsible use of devices, social media apps, and gaming platforms among their children.
- Wed15Nov2023Natick, MA
Keynote on identify-based harassment and harm on social media platforms and other online environments. Research findings and actionable strategies to support youth will be shared.
- Tue28Nov2023Wed29Nov2023Palm Beach Gardens, FL
Research-based presentations for parents, guardians, and students focused on youth, emerging technologies, and well-being
- Wed29Nov2023Cambridge, MA